Monday, February 20, 2006

ALKI 4TH OF JULY






Well, if I am posting pictures of 2004 I guess I should show ya'll 2005 4th of July, sort of a quick review while I catch up with all my pictures. We were lucky enough to spend the whole day out on Jen and Ryan's deck on Alki. We did the classic BBQ and beer drinkin, watching all the people walk the strip preparing for the fireworks later. So of course we got a bit drunk and bored of sitting around watching all the Seattlites running/rollerbladding and biking (exercisng) all day that we thought there has to be a way we can join in without having to move. For some reason, Jen and Ryan had an old stairmaster in their basement, so naturally we pulled it out and dragged it over to the boardwalk and started groovin. One of Jen's friends from Colorado is on it in the pic, but we all joined in and even got some anonymous citizens to play along too. Once it was time to watch the fireworks we shuffled our way down a block and parked ourselves on the edge of the waterwall and watched the city light up with fireworks. Howie was so young then, that he almost slept through the whole light show...must have been from all that beer drinking!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home