Friday, July 07, 2006

I'm Addicted to Down Hill!!



This is the 2nd attempt-I wasn't ready yet (lame excuse...I know)!!-but it is a step in the right direction (I think this is a way better angle!)-I am hoping the 3rd time is the charm!!!

I really never thought that I would be so into this sport, but it is all I can think and dream about now-a-days. I have been hitting up the mountain as much as possible. Taking the lift up is sweet, I can conserve my energy for all the adreneline I exert going down!! I took some miserable (I took a horrible angle, but I am in the process of redeeming myself) shots of Sky. But I can't get enough, I am tired and dirty at the end of the day but I am glowing from head to toe!! It is one of the hardest things I have ever done-it truely uses every muscle. I love it! I'm also bruised and cut up from head to toe-"war wounds"-I show them off!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home