Monday, June 19, 2006

Whitewater Rafting on the Gallatin River


Well folks is has been a long time since I have used a disposable camera, but I had to while I was getting face shots from the rapids on the river. So it will be awhile 'till I get them developed, scanned and up on the site. Until then please check out the link to the pics that Geyser took of us. We got a free rafting trip from Geyser Whitewater Rafting Co., they do this every year for local companies. So I set up a date and made all the ladies in the office go! It was a beautiful day and we had a super cute guide named Glenn! I am in the front in purple. If you can't access the link-go to www.bigskyphotos.com click on recent pics then click on 6/17 Geyser whitewater lower and then find Glenn's name-click on that and there ya go! Or try this link and click on Glenn.
http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?eventthumbs?event=20CD09JZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home