Tuesday, October 17, 2006

MOAB, UTAH-Our 1st Real Vacation!







This seriously doesn't even dip into my pics, just wait!! Sky and I finally got a REAL vacation. I mean the kinda trips you take for YOURSELF!! Instead of rushing home, seeing friends and family and eating way too much food (all that is wonderful), but this was revitalizing instead of exhausting (if you can believe me). Tom and Stasia (Sky's bosses) invited us down to Utah for their annual trip for the 24 hour cross-country relay bike race. We camped the whole week and hardly showered, but biked our hearts out and never felt better! Howie even came along and let me tell you-this was a doggy vacation too! Stella and Howie ran and played just about 20 hours a day. There was always someone to watch them so we didn't have to put them in doggy day care. Of course it felt great to sleep in a bed again and even have running water! But I almost miss the desert right now, 'cause we came home to a winter wonderland-and I am trying to rush my body into our next season already!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home