Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The 'rents finally came out West!



My folks made the trip out to Big Sky Country. Sky and I tried to show them around local style, and had a great time doing it. We hit up the sweet spots in Yellowstone and grabbed dinner at all the best places. You can't pass up Buck's T-4 meat, margaritas at the Wrap Shack and of course the oh so famous Big Dipper Platter from Blue Moon. I finally got to experience a stroll down main street in Bozeman after almost a year, since we only go to town for one necessity-GROCERIES! I just wanted to thank my Mom and Dad for driving all the way out here from Mass to see what life was like for us, and to meet Howie-it meant a lot to us and our little rodent pup--who loves giving them kisses! This might be the last blog for a bit-my new computer at work is older than an antique-so I will have to wait until I can get a new computer for home. These pics were from my email and I was able to save them onto this old machine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home