Seattle's Gloom



Pictures from Alki--they express my thoughts about Seattle perfectly! I'm slightly kidding! Being a girl like myself, it's hard to find other girls...like myself; especially in a city full of prudes. So I end up hanging out with more guys than I know what to do with! For all you girls I know, you know who you are...I love ya-you sick bitches!!!!!! We met Cliff's friend, Lana, who unfortunatly was leaving for New Zealand a few days after we met. She was a ton of fun. She met me at my apartment the morning after a great night of drinking at all the downtown bar's happy hours (upon Lana's request of course). We biked to Alki beach and back. It was a sunny day on Alki and we had some beers before we rode all the way home. I took these pictures on our way back and it just suprised me that the weather can change dramatically from one end of a city to the other-mind you-it was February...yet we were in sweatpants and t-shirts. I was kinda down about being stuck in the city and seeing the weather droop over Seattle was a perfect symbol of my frame of mind. It is somewhat captivating, as much as I criticize the place-I had a lot of fun, a lot of experiences and met a lot of great people. Gotta love it!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home